Slot House Rules
Please Note: We have added additional rules throughout the Casino, visit our Healthy and Safety Hub.
1) Slot seating is for playing guests only.
2) Slot machines are on a first come, first served basis and must be played in a consistent manner in the judgment of management.
3) One machine per guests, exceptions only upon request of management.
4) Jackpot winners must present proper ID for payment.
5) Slot machines may be held for up to five minutes, only if you have notified a slot employee and there are no credits left on the machine. Exceptions may be made at the discretion of management.
6) It is the responsibility of the guest to verify the ticket amount prior to leaving the machine.
7) San Manuel Casino is not responsible for lost or stolen tickets.
8) Guests must follow all players club guidelines.
9) Any improper force or use of a machine may result in the customer being asked to leave the premises.
10) Soliciting, loitering or panhandling is prohibited.
11) Any disputes regarding game play must be reported immediately.
12) Malfunctions void all pays and plays.
Thanks and good luck.