San Manuel Health & Safety Hub
COVID-19 has had an unprecedented impact on countries, states, communities, and people, resulting in many challenges and difficult decisions. San Manuel Casino was the first California tribal property to temporarily suspend operations effective Sunday, March 15. In order to safeguard public health, the welfare and safety of our Tribal citizens, team members, and surrounding communities, the closure of the Tribe’s business enterprise was the only responsible course of action.
Classic Club Serrano Member Alton took home bonus money from Bally's Bonus Times yesterday! He won $10,000 from a $3 bet 🤑🎰 Denom: $1 #AllThrill #Jackpot— San Manuel Casino (@SanManuelCasino) August 16, 2020
Location: First floor near Tukut Lounge.
See more Winners here >> https://t.co/mE5USOLIA2 pic.twitter.com/7rhc5vBnDp
We are so excited that through the hard work and collaboration of our Tribe, Business Committee, Casino Leadership and team members, we have carefully developed a framework of standards to re-open our casino safely, thoughtfully, and in conjunction with advice from internal and external industry experts. As information and guidance on COVID-19 continues to evolve, we will also respond quickly to modify our procedures and requirements as needed.
For the health and safety of our team members and guests, we will be implementing the following temporary changes starting June 30th at 9am. pic.twitter.com/nGEgpN7BoT— San Manuel Casino (@SanManuelCasino) June 30, 2020
- Guests must wear a face covering to enter and wear it while on property. Face coverings may be removed to consume food or beverages.
- Update: Smoking (and vaping) will be limited to designated areas, which for now will be located outside of the casino.
- Update: Alcohol service will be provided at slots and table games only.
- Health screenings will be conducted upon entry. Those with a temperature of 100.4°F or above will not be allowed to enter.
- Respect social distancing with a minimum of 6 feet of distance.
- Appropriate social distancing requirements shall be visually demarcated, where possible, with signage or queue markers.
- Our maximum capacity of guests will be 2,600.
- 2,516 slot machines in operation with chairs removed to allow for social distancing.
95 table games with two positions available per table to allow for social distancing.
- Clear plexiglass has been placed between the dealer and players to increase safety measures.
- Cards will be switched out every 8 hours.
- Update: Mystery Card Roulette is Now Available.
- For Poker derivatives, players will no longer touch the cards.
- Chip cleaning will take place nightly, and throughout the day - previous cleaning schedule was twice per month.
Thanks for noticing! You can find our health and safety hub here: https://t.co/lK02PCniD8— San Manuel Casino (@SanManuelCasino) July 8, 2020